Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm freaking Blogging

I swore to myself I'd never do this...and I'm still not a fan of "blogging" but I figured it was the best way to share pictures from our vacations, since my mom hasn't adapted to her facebook like I hoped. Anyway, I will not be "blogging" while we're gone but I will post pics day by day when we get back.

Here are pics of the place we're staying. It's in Punta Uva, Costa Rica which is on the Carribean coast. The "Beach House" that we're staying in is 80 meters from the water, its in a rainforest and was built completly out of lumber from fallen trees that were found in the forest. The whole place is "Green" which was the first thing I loved about it! Now all I need is Bill to get home and we're good to go.

1 comment:

  1. dude...for real!! I'm so jealous and I like the fact that your blogging =o) Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete